Why Yoga? What is it about this hypnotic practice and growing culture that hooks people into the Yoga obsession?
Yoga is a mind-body practice that stimulates wellbeing by helping your body learn balance. There are many styles of Yoga, and all sorts of teacher. No style is better, they are all different, and serve different needs. Although many teachers teach Yoga as a physical practice, with intention to sculpt the body and create strength and challenge, Yoga is much easier than that. Western Yoga tends to promote more physical asana. Eastern Yoga is taught to invoked mindfulness and help people improve their body/mind connection and self heal. Through breathing, slowing down, and finding a quiet place, you can learn to be in your body, feel, and calm down easily. Through better health, better self care, and forming a connection with You, and your unique system, you can reform your mind, body, and self.
Yoga is easy! All it takes is an open mind. The more you do it, the easier it becomes. The practice is open to everyone and can help everyone through life’s challenges. The more we can learn to accept ourselves, deal with life’s issues, and be more open in who we are, the better we can live and learn to sustain ourselves. Yoga can help everyone live happy, stress free, and helps us form better relationships with ourselves, and with others.
We can all become more loving and kind, through Yoga, and learning to live better!
In loving yourself, you allow better relationships, better partners, and a better life, and a better world.
- Yoga is a systematic science that promotes health and happiness
- It’s not a religion, it’s a practice, that helps you cope with life
- Arm balances, headstands, handstands, are not required to thrive
- You don’t need to be flexible to do yoga, or be good at it
- Yoga is for EVERYONE
- It’s more than a workout, it’s a work in
- Get high naturally, without drugs or substance abuse or sugar
- Improves focus, memory, and cognitive behaviors
Yoga Health Benefits –
- Boost Immunity
- Releases Toxins from the Body
- Brings Peace to the mind
- Teaches Balance
- Helps with Emotional, mental, & spiritual Wellbeing
- Promotes Weigh loss
- Increases Happiness
- Improves your metabolism
- Prevents Diabetes
- Teaches you how to destress
- Improves addictive behaviors and emotional coping
- Heals you from trauma and suffering
Do Yoga. If not for you, for your kids, for the new generation, and for the WORLD.
We need Peace, more Love, and better people to create a better World.
Don’t You Agree?!?