Jump start your day with more energy with Ishnaan & a natural super boost!
Ishnaan is the ancient practice of hydrotherapy that uses cold water for showers to rejuvenate yourself.
The yogis use it in India, and all around the world people use this trick to improve their health and circulation.
Benefits of Ishnaan and cold showers:
- Improves circulation
- Stimulates blood flow
- Strengthens the nervous system, which improves immunity
- Give you a natural energy jolt & fresh boost
- Keeps the skin young
- Helps with fat loss around the midline
- Helps your organs release toxins easier
- Stimulates your liver to work better
- Clears negative energy
- Helps your body regulate temperature better
- Improves your immunity
- Gives you a fresh reset for your day!
- Relieves muscles & helps with stiff body parts
At the end of your regular shower, take a few seconds to turn the nob to cold and shower. Dance in the cold water and rinse your head quickly.
Then get out and grab a towel and get warm again! You will feel energized and your body will thank you for the refreshing start to your day.
It’s best to do cold showers with your morning shower, however, you can do it anytime of day and whenever you are feeling tired or fatigued. I highly recommend taking a shower after a Hot Yoga Class to help your body cool and calm down and regulate back to normal!
Have you tried a cold shower before? Leave comments below!