Pisces Season & Astrology
All About Pisces Astrology Sign & Season
Pisces Dates: Feb. 18- March 20
Things to consider during Pisces Season:
Pisces season is the end of the zodiac and symbolic of the final cycle to let go. It’s the end of Winter and before the Spring Equinox and the perfect time to bring closure to the end of the season. Winter is the season to slow down, turn within, and do some introspection on how to make changes and overcome whatever the past year taught us. Spring is the start of the new year, and Aries season is the kick off the new energy.
Let go of the old cycle and whatever the past year and Winter taught you. Take care of yourself and manage your emotions and mind. Realize where you can make shifts and changes, and update out dated beliefs. Getting grounding in your body, and limiting the opportunity to escape or overindulge is necessary to tap into the realm of truth, intuition, and security.
Learning to balance your energy, both masculine and feminine, and create wholeness can lead to a secure and empowered sense of self. However, out of balance pisces get trapped in subconscious patterns, codependency, and suppressed emotions that can be reactive and negative.
During Pisces season it’s necessary to look at what fantasies we hold in our head and accept reality for what it is, not what we want it to be. We get to learn trust, faith, and real surrender. When we get out of our mind or our ego’s need to control and be right, we can start to soften into ourselves, hear our hearts whisper, and detach from any energies and cords that don’t serve our highest. After all, we learn in winter fully let go and let god. Trust a higher power is helping you out. Dare to dream and create your dreams in reality, and know you are the force and the vessel that can unify and create peace and harmony.
We must get present with what negative emotions we suppress, the triggers or traumas that keep us from living in compassionate and loving ways. We can look at ourselves and our unconscious and learn to manage emotions and our mind, and surrender, relax, and live more in the flow.
- Where you’re out of the flow with your own dreams and desires?
- Where are you being too controlling or putting your power out side of you?
- How can you show up for you better? And out of codependence.
- Where can you expand to live more balanced and unified with your own soul?
- Consider how you can tap into emotions, release pain in the body, and elevate your own intuition to see thru your own lens and live more universally connected and loving with all.
- What negative emotions are you suppressing or acting out on (and as a victim)?
- Where do you place too much power on God or think another will save you beyond taking action and saving yourself?
- How can you live with more compassion, softeners, feminine energy, and flow?
- What self care routines can you implement to balance your head and heart / mind and emotions?
The Sign for Pisces: Two fish swimming in opposite directions (sometimes like yin/yang symbol)
Capricorn Element: Water
Ruling Planet: Jupiter & Neptune
Pisces Archetype Traits, Personality, & Characteristics:
Pisces can be the mystics of the Zodiac, full of wonder, and often very artistic and romantic. A typical pisces may have lofty fairy tale dreams and a romantic loving attitude in love. Yet, the secret of Pisces is to embody more wholeness, balance, and love within self, in order to create a fantasy into reality.
- Pisces at it’s best is magical, intuitive, sensitive, and very empathetic.
- They can be the most compassionate and caring of the zodiac.
- Overemotional and insecure or suppressed in emotion – challenge is to balance
- Victim consciousness – be mindful of blame games or pointing finger at others
- Sensitive creatures, often with deep emotions and sensitivities